It’s the chore I’ve been dreading. Really, it shouldn’t be a chore but downloading and sifting through all pictures we took before we moved, it was something I wanted to avoid. But here am doing it. I’m not dry-eyed either.
All these darling kids joined us for a "goodbye" party for our kids.
All these darling kids joined us for a "goodbye" party for our kids.
Russell and his friend, Austin
Our wonderful, incredible neighbor/adopted member of our family, Kathy. Oh how we love her and miss seeing her. Poor Kathy, she was heading out that morning to drive to Oklahoma City and we grabbed her for a quick picture in our master bedroom of all places. One of the only places we could find a box-less spot.
Jaron's 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Wailes. I was embarrassed that in his good-bye card to her he wrote, "I hope my next class isn't as noisy as your class is." She loved it! And laughed and agreed with him. He apparently was one of her quiet ones. I'm sure he rarely made a peep in class but that's the opposite at home.
And these two . . . I just love these two. Russell and Audra. I never realized how close an attachment a 4 year old could have on a friend but these two were so attached to each other. It broke my heart the other day to hear Russell ask, "Is Audra still my friend?" Followed by, "Is Austin still my friend too Mommy?"
Equally just as difficult to hear was Audra telling Russell on the phone how much she missed him.

No comments:
Post a Comment