This is our kids on Halloween night. By this point they had dressed up for four separate occasions. Hence, Afton was done being dress up until later she realized that was her ticket to getting candy. So on goes the costume and out goes the pacy. Russell changed it up every time being a mail man, construction worker, and a baker. (He was excited I finally finished his apron that I started in February.) I'm just glad we made everyone happy costume-wise without purchasing or making anything this year.
It's fun to watch the kids' excitement and enthusiasm for everything. We had fun at a neighborhood party. They were having money prizes for things like scariest house, etc. Jaron was determined to win it. I wasn't much interested in putting the time in. Every day he was outside working on our yard "decorating" it with trash he found in the construction lots next door. Real spooky if garabage terrifies you.

No comments:
Post a Comment