Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Little Christmas

We enjoyed a laid back - although not "quiet" Christmas.  A few shots from activities at our house.

Gingerbread house decorating.  The best part about this, they mostly used their Halloween candy.  What a great use for that.

 


Cut out sugar cookies.  Lots of hands involved with this one.


Eliza demonstrates how Clark and I feel by the end of Christmas.  Most likely she was demonstrating her exasperation in having to wait her turn.  So hard being a middle child!



 And now time to decorate those cookies . . .


Eliza decided to use her hands instead of a knife. Yum, yum.  Santa probably was sure excited to eat those. 


Opening presents
 


I'm not sure who was more excited about this gift, me or Cora.  But I finally got around to making her what I call, "Burp in Style" burp cloths.  Fabulous!


Hope your family had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: