Thursday, June 06, 2013

Sleep Deprived

Afton's at that in-between state where she won't really take a nap during the day.  I doubt I have ever been at that state in my life, where I didn't need a nap, but of course, I'm a crazy adult who thinks sleeping is a luxury instead of a punishment.  I digress.

After a few days sans nap the sleep deprivation sets in and she just conks out pretty much anywhere. 


Looks soooo comfortable.  At least she still had her pacy and treasured doll.  (Which, by the way, that doll was mine growing up.  She has latched onto that thing and funneled all her intense, baby-nurturing into.)

No time to even lick the spoon clean.  She dropped off into a chocolate pudding induced slumber.  Ahhh, so blissful.  Except for the fact that she woke up wet and I had to emergency steam vac the floor.  I'll have to put that on a resume someday, my ability to be flexible and make sleep inducing pudding.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: