Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Eating Socks


Russell loves eating his socks! Whenever he's in his bouncy seat he thinks it time to pull and pull and pull those socks until they come off. Maybe it has to do with the fact that he's in his bouncy seat while we eat so he figures he needs something to eat also. Frequently, when I catch him eating his socks I say, "Russell, that's yucky. We don't eat socks."

Jaron, of course has picked up on this. So one day during lunch as I'm lecturing Russell on the yuckiness of socks, Jaron pipes up that he is through eating his lunch. He then says, "I eat my socks Mommy!" I catch him before he has a sock off and in his mouth by telling him that he can't eat his socks until he finishes his lunch. To my amusement, he quickly agrees "Ok!" and is back to consuming food instead of socks.

Success! Yummy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's too cute. Asher doesn't do it as much lately, but he'd do that in his car seat and we'd hear him grunting, then he'd do a vistory dance once he got it off(well, he's still sitting) while waving the sock around. I still have a hard time finding all of his socks. Babies are so funny.