One of my favorite things in life is watching my children learn how to walk. It's so cute to see how a baby balances himself - tummy out, arms up, and then his feet toddling along. Russell seems to be in competition with his older brother on when to accomplish tasks. Now our second child has also started walking by 10 months of age. While watching a baby learn how to walk is one of my favorite things, having my children grow up so quickly is not! I guess I'll enjoy all the toddling while it lasts.
2 comments:
I can't believe he's already walking. You're right. It does go by way to quickly. He's a cutie though. I love the waving, too.
Wow! Very cute. Taylor needs to talk to you about how to put videos on the blog! Was your actual recording a lot longer than 20 seconds? We have these LOOOONG videos, and I'm not sure how to post them!
We love you guys!
Post a Comment