Sunday, April 19, 2009

Swimming on the Cheap

I felt inspired to share this tip after speaking to a friend this past weekend. I picked up this little tidbit from a woman I briefly met years ago during a visit to family in Las Vegas. She told me that swim diapers are washable. Obviously since they can go in the water, putting them through the washing machine isn't a big deal. Now why hadn't I thought about that? Don't put it in the dryer. Line dry or air dry. Usually I can get a good 4 or 5 uses out of a diaper. I have been known to wash a few diapers that were "wet" but usually I'll just throw them out. Anyway, I hope someone else finds this helpful. It's saved me tons of money because swim diapers aren't cheap. Enjoy the swim season!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Good tip to know. Thanks.