Monday, April 27, 2009

Must Post This

Don't ask me how I stumbled upon this video. I don't search YouTube. I just happened to be on a Huggies website looking for coupons. Anyway, I saw this video and I think I've watched it about 6 times and I'm still laughing and crying. I especially love the look on the baby's face. Truly classic and I've seen that look on my babies' faces a time or two. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So this is totally random and unrelated to your post (which was totally awesome by the way), but have you looked at aspire music lately? Rob Gardner's website? Holy Cow....he's done a LOT since we last saw him (or maybe you've seen him since, I haven't). He's got musicals now, non religious too. Incredible. Go check it out: (www.aspiremusic.com) I was just looking up some words today from Joseph Smith the Prophet.