Friday, August 14, 2009

Moving Right Along

It a short matter of weeks - or even days! - we move from this:
To a little bit of this:
To a lot of this:
and this:
A small request from Mommy. Please, please, please slow down. I'm not ready for this! Not to mention the fact that I have nothing to protect your little head from the fireplace, the stairs, or let's face it, even from your brothers. Maybe this?On to other news, Russell is still self-styling during nap time. Awesome.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Lucas likes to chest bump Abbey from behind and laugh when she hits the floor - sometimes she laughs too. Be prepared for some tough brother love the more mobile she gets! :)

Jess said...

I was wondering if Eliza was starting to crawl. Faye is crazy. She can go any where. And, her favorite spot is wherever her brother is. Only, Edmund is at the point he doesn't want Faye to be anywhere near him! Agh! The pictures are so cute. I don't think Edmund will ever have as much hair as Russell!

CappyPrincess said...

She's getting so big. It almost seems impossible that the time has passed by at such a pace.