Monday, July 20, 2009

Great Hair

Russell has a little hair fetish. He loves hair. He's usually not too picky about who's hair he touches, grabs, strokes but he typically will resort to his when he can't get mine. He's always trying to grab at my hair. When I'm trying to buckle him into the car he'll grab a strand of my hair and start stroking it. In this heat I don't want anyone touching anything - especially my hair. I worry if I chop my hair (like I've been wanting too for months) that Russell will freak out.
Russell with his tamed trusses. Also showing off squash we grew in our garden.

I should further explain that Russell will play with his hair as a means of soothing himself. He's done this for as long as he's had hair. This has created some pretty great hair styles when he wakes up from naps. I wish I had taken a picture every time he was sporting one of his self-designed dos. I would hate to think how he would react if we cut his hair!Lovin' the hair Russy. Just lovin' it!

Just for clarification because Clark thought I did something to Russell's hair. This is how Russell looked when he woke up. He's his own stylist.

1 comment:

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

He's so cute! Love the hair!