A new form of entertainment has arrived at our house. A 9 foot, sparkly, green, fragrant fir tree. What would a Christmas tree be without falling over at least once -- or twice! (First time kicked, second time pulled. And believe it or not both by the resident 5 year old.) We've only had it three days. Clark does what he does best and crawls under the tree and adjusts and fixes as I push and pull the sappy trunk around. We stand back and admire the 1500 lights (have I mentioned I'm crazy?!) on our slightly leaning tree. And I contemplate enjoying the tree this year without decorations.
Truly, it is the most wonderful time of the year.
Happy December everyone!!
1 comment:
I love these pictures, kim!!! I love Christmas so much, and your tree was beautiful!
p.s. rosemary is one!!! Tell Afton to take it slow. :)
Post a Comment