
Is it just me or does anyone else find this image a little absurd? (I attempted to enlarge it to show off the issue but it just makes the picture fuzzier.) I hate to rail on one of my favorite stores but this was in Target's advertisement this week. Maybe it's hard to see but this little boy's pjs have skulls and cross bones on them. Seriously? Skulls and cross bones??
Seriously!? For Christmas? Standing in front of a Christmas tree? I mean, come on here, it's not Halloween. What is up with boys clothing? It is so disgusting! And we are suppose to put this on our 3, 4, 5+ year olds?? Not happening in this house.
By the way, the girl's pjs are really cute panda type bears. Go figure. She doesn't want to sleep in anything gory apparently.
1 comment:
Defnitely NOT for Christmas! I stumbled across your blog through Taylor's blog through facebook and there friend suggestions and I was so happy. Now I can get your email address and hopefully your home address for sending Christmas cards! Hahaha, if I get them done, but I'm trying. Anyways, email me! jennyrichey@gmail.com -Jennifer Davey Richey
Post a Comment