Sunday, January 02, 2011

9:00 am

Just have to share . . .
we moved to 9:00 am church today.
And gosh, it's been

AWESOME!!!

And having an afternoon nap (10 minutes) wasn't bad either.

But just so you don't think I've just been lazying around on Sabbath afternoon I've been cozily reading Jesus the Christ in my flannel pjs. Well, I'm still wearing my dressy shirt but it's too cold to hang around in a skirt all day sans nylons.

So I'll be singing every Sunday, "Welcome, welcome Sabbath morning."

Can you guess I'm excited about this??

(What a great post for the 1st of the year.)



2 comments:

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

9:00 church is the BEST, especially when you have kids. 11:00, or worse, 1:00 church is like drenching a gremlin and then trying to keep it contained. ~A~

Andrea said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I woke up sing the hallelujah chorus. I LOVE 9:00 o'clock church.