Monday, January 03, 2011

Putting Away Christmas



I cringed at the idea of taking down this magnificent beauty. Ok, it caused a bit of a headache at first. And required a new tree stand. But this tree was gorgeous. After we stripped the tree of it's ornaments and ribbons I found myself begging Clark to let us keep it up. Then I remembered that it was shedding like crazy and Eliza's birthday is in days and well . . . life needed to go on. It was time to put Christmas away.

But, the feelings of Christmas don't! I'm so, so, SO happy, excited, grateful . . . thrilled that we are studying the New Testament this year. More especially that I have the great opportunity to study and ponder the life of Christ on a day-to-day basis.
My little nudge of encouragement to everyone to spend some time reading and pondering in the New Testament this year.

Happy New Year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: