Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Accessories

It's a part of childhood; to adore things. Eliza adores band-aids. All my kids really like band-aids but she takes it to the extreme. She wants to wear them constantly. So much so they have become accessories. Her grandmother even indulged her in her fetish by letting her choose her own box. (Ones with trucks and robots on them) Me? I'm a cheap mom. I don't want my kids wearing band aids unless there is really blood.

Here's a few recent shots of her showing off her awesome band-aids:

(Yes - inquiring minds who want to know - those are car sheets on my daughter's bed. She uses them and Jaron uses the pink polka dot ones. Go figure.)

Ok, this is really Clark's sandals but she was so excited she shared with Daddy. I've also found them decorating walls and light switches though I can't conclusively name her as the culprit.

And these two beauties on her arms? She has been sporting them for days. Maybe 5? They even stay on in the bathtub. They looked just awesome with her Sunday church attire.


Oh, and these are all self-applied. She keeps a stash of them hidden in a drawer and just applies at leisure and at random when the fancy strikes her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa Rampton Halverson said...

Her curls are the BEST! I love them!