Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Morning

Approximately 9:56 am this is what my three children at home are doing:


Afton hard at work in the cupboards


Russell hard at work folding clothes. This was a completely self-directed activity. He noticed two baskets full of clean clothes and started pulling his items out to look at, which led to him folding his clothes, which led to him folding others' clothes, which led to him folding nearly a whole load of laundry. Awesome! After he finished he said to me, "Mommy, did I give a gift to Jesus?" Children are so great in reminding us where our focus should be!! And bonus, he gave a gift to me too.


Eliza was hard at work chilling with her pillow, blanket, a musical house and Christmas music playing on the stereo. She was only on her third repeat of this CD. I love Christmas music . . . and then sometimes I can't wait to put it away for another year.

Not pictured: Me, hard at work in my pjs, cleaning up the kitchen. Oh, I may have been eating a treat or two. So maybe I wasn't that hard at work. Bon-bons anyone?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: