Sunday, April 22, 2012

Silence

Ok, whoa what happened here.  I take a few weeks break (or maybe a month or two) and blogger totally went and changed on me.  Hopefully there are improvements, especially in adding pictures.  But that is not what I've come here to write about.

Things have been quiet on this blog here of late.  I've been thinking that through and truthfully I think it has been a reflection of my life lately.  I mean, not to say that there isn't noise in my life.  Because believe me, there has been plenty of it.  But since moving to Minnesota my life has taken a slower pace and become somewhat quieter.  I spend more time at home during the day and not as much time out and about with my children.  Especially not much socializing.  I don't that has been a bad thing it has just changed the pace of my life.  Essentially I feel as though my life is quieter, more introspective.

You would think with less people to talk to, vent to, discuss things with, express to, I would be turning to this blog as more of an outlet.  I haven't felt that way.  I've kind of enjoyed the peace of my life and even somewhat my privacy.  Maybe I'll regret not documenting this part of my life . . . but strangely I think it has been freeing to not share.

I know some people have wondering, "Are you ok? We haven't heard from you in a while."  Yep, I'm just busy being quiet.  

It's been strange, this silence.  I've never been one to be overly out-going or have a huge group of friends or constantly seeking companionship.  I enjoy being a home body and yes, at times, being a bit reclusive.  I also enjoy being with people I feel comfortable with that I can easily talk and express things about what I'm thinking without feeling overly self-conscious.  I haven't truly found that here but as I said before, it really hasn't bothered me much. 

It's been nice, enjoying the silence.

No comments: