Thursday, September 06, 2012

A Tie-Breaker

This little tidbit about our family is long over due (no pun intended).  Don't ask me why I've waited so long to "publicly" share; sometimes I just enjoy my secrets.  We are expecting baby #5.  Our tie breaker.

 
So the question is: Will it be a boy? 


 Or a girl?

We don't know.  Lucky for you, you only need to wait about another month or so to find out.  See, I'm a bit of a secret keeper.  Though those questions of "ummm, are you expecting or just gaining weight?"  were getting a bit awkward to negotiate. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

Congratulations!!! We love the crazy happiness that comes with 5. I hope Baby is healthy and all goes well!

Alison said...

TWINS! One of each. :)

Kelly said...

Well, Kim Miller--I've known you since the original pregnancy hiding days of 2001, and I have to say, it's good to know some things don't change! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you and Clark, and can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl.

P.S. Your spider/scorpion story just creeped me out, big time. I think we'll have to take Oklahoma off of the list of potential places to live. I don't think I'd be able to sleep at night. Yikes!