Thursday, September 06, 2012

Mascara Maniac

Six months of mascara mischief brought to you by Afton.  Oh how this rascal loves to get into my mascara.  I thought once we moved she would forget about it.  Apparently not.  To make matters worse a few weeks ago she climbed up on the bathroom counter top and dumped out all my liquid make up remover.  Now I'm not sure which she likes more: putting the mascara on or having me remove it.  

By the way, these pictures only document about 1/3 of the incidents.  

 
 
She is actually "practicing" putting some on with a brush that to her appeared to be an extra large mascara brush.
Probably my favorite picture because Clark was annoyed that I was taking pictures.  He thought I was encouraging her in the practice.  It's amusing to me that it bothers him because it is my mascara.  I guess I have too much of a sense of humor about things sometimes.
 


Just taken this evening.  I thought the house was too quiet while I was preparing dinner.  I guess I was too hopeful she would be engrossed in reading/looking at new library books like her siblings.  It's no surprise our bathroom was the first place I checked for her.  I'll be glad when we finally get a door knob that's lockable on that door.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: