Having struck out with my usually reliable sources, and under considerable time pressure, I suddenly remembered that some family members might be on Gmail and available for a chat. I quickly logged in but no one from my contact list was on. Within a few minutes, my brother Creed came online: my offshore recipe guru in Indonesia. A quick chat later, I walked into the kitchen with my chocolate chip cookie recipe in hand and made the cookies. Perhaps it is needless to say, but the cookies quickly disappeared.
In case you were wondering, here is the recipe:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup shortening
1 1/2 cups white sugar
3/4 cups brown sugar
3 eggs
3 tsp vanilla
3 1/4 cups flour
2 1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp soda
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (to your liking)
Bake at 325 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment