Our little green frog, Jaron, almost missed out on his opportunity to trick-or-treat this year. He was a being a little royal. I told Clark later I wasn't sure if not letting him go would punish him or us more. More likely us, because we would then have to deal with his bad mood and secondly, miss out on all the candy!! So we made him work hard to pay us back for his bad behavior yesterday. He trick-or-treated for over 1 1/2 hours.
Originally we all went out, with Russell batting his baby blue cow eyes to sucker a few extra treats out of people. Eventually Russell and I tired out (around 7:00 pm). Clark and Jaron determined they would hit a few more houses. They didn't come dragging back in until nearly 7:45 pm. Jaron's candy bucket literally "runneth o'er". I'm sure people thought Clark was crazy to have a 2-year-old out that late. I relived my old Halloween days by staying up late, eating too much candy, and feeling sick. What a truly crazy holiday!
1 comment:
Your boys are so adorable! I can't tell who looks more like who. Perfect blend of you both. So so cute, and I LOVE the costumes! *Sarah*
Post a Comment