Monday, November 26, 2007

Pass Your Cold Please

We just got back from our Halverson Family Reunion. It was about a week of games, food, talking, playing, and congestion (as in colds). Maybe it was because we were in Minnesota, but mostly I think it was due to the fact that it's winter and when you cram 28 people (plus 2 on the way - yeah!) you are bound to spread a few germs. I think by the end of the reunion we all had a few colds - although I think there were a few hold outs. We were popping Zicam like crazy. I'm not even sure if it really works.

I am thankful that I had this chance to spend time with my family. They are all crazy, opinionated, and extremely fun to be with. It feels so lonely and quiet now to be at home. I think Jaron misses cousins to fight over toys with. Good thing I've got this lingering cold to remind me of our reunion. (Thankfully it wasn't the Roto virus!) Until next time . . .

No comments: