Friday, May 30, 2008

Curse Photo Studios

We took Jaron and Russell in recently for birthday pictures. The whole picture taking ordeal only lasted about 20 minutes and merited some great pictures. Unforunately, the waiting to select pictures took an hour and a half. By then, my little people were a little bit tired. Of course, I was making decisions under duress. Hence, I missed this wonderful picture. Thankfully and cursedly (is that a word!?!) I was emailed a link to view our session. I have fallen in love with this picture of Russell but am dying at the idea of paying full price for this precious picture. It just captures his personalitly. I know, I sound like the truly crazy, pathetic mother that I am. Oh well. You can't blame me for loving my own kids. Anyway, since I don't possess this photo in a reasonable format to post on my wall I'll post it on my blog to let everyone else enjoy free of charge.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like our traumatic picture taking experience a couple of weeks ago. It isn't the picture taking, as much as waiting FOREVER to see the proofs. Then it is impossible to pick pictures while your kiddos are running around the store. I think they should give you a proof of every picture of your kid. I mean, it's my kid! What are they going to do with all of the extra pictures they take? Nothing! They just take them all to suck you in! They want you to spend an absurd amount of money to capture your children. I agree... Curse Photo Studios! Where did you end up going? Oh, and I love the picture!

Lisa Rampton Halverson said...

What a cutie! I am glad you were able to share the photo with us, even if it can't grace your wall!