Monday, November 03, 2008

Captured Moment

I stumbled upon this little moment when after lunch the house got a little too quiet. I love how Jaron was reading a book to Russell. I love how these two are little buddies. They typically play pretty well together - but they have their bad moments. But I'm so glad to see that they love to be together.



Then they continued to "read" on there own.
I need to point out something else. The weather here is crazy; it's currently 77 degrees out! We aren't in
Wisconsin anymore. In fact, the boys wore sandals trick-or-treating. I had been in the process of putting away their summer clothes, but I guess not yet!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jamie said...

How cute! It's so fun to find kiddos curled up together with a good book. oh, and, Wisconsin isn't Wisconsin right now. Currently it is 69 degrees! The heat is off and windows are open! Talk about crazy!

Emily said...

So cute of your boys. I hope William will be like that with his new brother. :)