Sunday, February 08, 2009

More Smiles



I guess I posted too quickly the other day. We've now taken a plethora of pictures of Eliza smiling. She must just love the camera. Once again, I couldn't resist posting them.

I think she is grinning so happily to say, "Look Mom! I made it all the way through church without throwing up on my dress." I need to also point out, thanks to my last minute adjustment of the burp cloth before we pulled out of the driveway, I rescued her from needing a complete outfit change. She has the same tendency as Russell did with losing the contents of her tummy all over herself or others who are in the near vicinity.



(Credits: Outfit compliments of Aunts Emily and Adrienne. Blanket compliments of Grandma Halverson.)



Jaron and Russell are working on keeping their smiles nice and clean. Apparently the bathtub provides adequate inspiration. Whatever works!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christine Heinrichs said...

So sweet, Kim! Thanks for sharing Eliza's progress and joy.

Lisa Rampton Halverson said...

She has such beautiful smiles! And she starting smiling so young! My mom did get David to smile at 3 weeks, but I didn't feel like he had a full-blown smile till 5 or 6 weeks. She's been smiling since day 1!! What a beauty.

Lisa Rampton Halverson said...

Also, David is sitting by me looking at the computer and he keeps giggling with each of her different smiles. I think he has a crush! <: