I couldn't resist posting this picture. Eliza is 4 weeks old. She has been delighting us with her smiles for about a week or more. And they are responsive smiles!! So sweet. Amazing that Clark captured this picture because whenever I would call him over to see her smiling she would always get this serious look on her face. Eliza would just start starring at Clark intently. Maybe she was trying to figure out how to best make the connection between his heart-strings to his wallet. I guess all she has to do is flash him a few more of these. (Lyrics to the song I'm currently listening to say "You'll be wrapped around my finger." Of course, also fitting the song before said "It's Friday, I'm in love.")
All kidding aside, she is such a delight. Very easy-going. She finds her brothers completely fascinating. Thankfully, I reside as the most important person in her life. Her brothers have moved their affections from me to their dad.


No comments:
Post a Comment