On a recent evening we took advantage in a break in the rain clouds and went to explore a walking path near Jaron's school. We hadn't made it very far when it started to rain again. We only had two umbrellas but 3 children exuberant about being wet.
I loved this picture of Clark attempting to stay dry with a ladybug umbrella and Eliza oblivious to the wet.

A beautiful wetland area near Jaron's school. Just near this area is the school's Nature Center. It's out here in the marsh with a dock and bird feeders around. They would meet quarterly (?) with a naturalist for an hour or so out there. So cool!! Jaron who often doesn't share much about school would always have lots to say after a naturalist day.
I loved this picture of Clark attempting to stay dry with a ladybug umbrella and Eliza oblivious to the wet.
A beautiful wetland area near Jaron's school. Just near this area is the school's Nature Center. It's out here in the marsh with a dock and bird feeders around. They would meet quarterly (?) with a naturalist for an hour or so out there. So cool!! Jaron who often doesn't share much about school would always have lots to say after a naturalist day.
And even though sometimes Afton resents the stroller she seemed pretty please to enjoy the ride, the view and the dryness.
The pictures don't do justice to the lush, green, beautiful area. Minnesota is so beautiful in the spring. What I also can't capture in a picture is the smell. Oh, the glorious smell of blooming lilacs. Which, by the way, I'm enjoying at this moment while I type this since we have some blooming right near our garage. I love lilacs!

No comments:
Post a Comment