Friday, March 26, 2010

Article about Social Security

My brother-in-law sent me this article today about Social Security that I found interesting so I thought I would post a link here for those of you who are interested.

So it seems the government can't rest from spending our money. I just read an article today about bailing out homeowners. I'm wondering how I can sign on and get my neighbors to pay my mortgage payments. Or at least get my mortgage company to reduce my mortgage; wouldn't that be nice.

I truly do feel bad for those people who are in this horrible situation. But I also don't believe that this needs government intervention. I mean, since when was home ownership a right. I must have missed that one in the recently updated lists of citizens rights. They may have added that to the 1,000+ pages of the health care bill. I'll have to read it when I get time, maybe after I'm done paying my bills.

No comments: