Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Wheels


I'm excited about this new set of wheels we got last week. I mean, really, it's thrilling! After years of garage sale, used strollers and one semi-nice new stroller we finally took the plunge and bought a stroller. Clark cringed at the idea of spending money on a stroller considering in the past 5 years we've spend a grand total of $43 on three strollers.

Let me tell you - I love this thing! It's a sit-n-stand stroller but apparently one of the lightest double strollers you can find out there. A mere 21 lbs. When Clark and I first read about that we thought "Big deal."

Well, actually is a pretty big deal when you are pushing a 20+ pounder and a 30 or 40 pound child. Or all three at once! Suddenly, a lighter stroller is nicer.

Anyway, I just had to share because I'm in love with it. And my kids are too and by the way, my boys who wouldn't get near a stroller really enjoy the option of riding on the jump seat in the back or standing. Added Bonus: Something else for them to fight about and at no additional cost!

So I'm looking forward to more spring weather to take out my new wheels.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks nice. I've heard those are great!

Anna and Ryan said...

Did you get it in green? We have that same one (got it on craigslist). It's great for bigger little guys who mostly want to walk but when they poop out can have a place to rest (sure beats carrying them!)