Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What?

Conversations in our house have gotten a little tiring lately due to the 4-year-old wielding a 4-letter question.

What?

I said, I'm getting a little tired of repeating myself.

What?

Jaron, I was just telling you that I don't want to tell you that again.

What?

I'm just going to stop talking.

What?

Nothing.

What?

I can't even remember now what I was trying to tell you.

What?

Jaron, por favor pare de fazer a sua mãe louca por continuamente perguntando o quê.

. . . Blank stare . . .

Thanks Clark. Now onto other topics.

What??

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute...I know exactly how you feel. =)

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

I am there with you, Emily's is why? AAAARRRRGGGG? Of course it was amusing when my uncle was teasing her and she kept asking why--totally stumped him. :) Good luck with that and if you find a solution, PLEASE, pass it on!

Sarah said...

I love it...the solution! Use Portuguese! Thanks

Alison said...

Those conversations irritate me to no end!!! I finally give up and use "Because I said so." :)