Lost: Sweet, little, fuzzy, dirty, well loved bunny.
Misplaced: While enjoying excursions with cousins throughout a huge resort home in Minnesota at a family reunion in July. (Despite mother's warnings to keep it in his room)
Belonged to: 5 year old almost kindergartner who loved and cherished this bunny. Took bunny everywhere on his excursions - the zoo, library, store, school. You name it he took that bunny there. Mothered this bunny. A treasured friend.

Love this picture!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Misplaced: While enjoying excursions with cousins throughout a huge resort home in Minnesota at a family reunion in July. (Despite mother's warnings to keep it in his room)
Belonged to: 5 year old almost kindergartner who loved and cherished this bunny. Took bunny everywhere on his excursions - the zoo, library, store, school. You name it he took that bunny there. Mothered this bunny. A treasured friend.
Reward: The happiness of a little boy.
Love this picture!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes this is a dark picture. Tip your screen around you might catch a glimpse of his happy, happy smile. (I'm clueless about our new camera and apparently Clark had played with some settings and didn't put them back. I'm a point and shoot kinda gal right now.)
We appreciate all those who searched. I called and begged the resort to search that 3 level, 8 bedroom home after we searched and our extended family searched for this precious bunny. Jaron was heart-broken but I think I was more-so. I'm not ready for him to grow up (and out of a comfort object). I have visions of saving this bunny and showing it to him once he's on the brink of marriage. It's a treasured object. Anyway . . . their cleaners found the bunny between some couch cushions. And they sweetly packaged it in a box and mailed it home. Jaron anxiously awaited the mail every day. I think Jaron thought it was pretty cool that the bunny came through the mail. They were reunited after 10 days. And the bunny hasn't been too far from sight since. And I'm guessing the bunny will join Jaron via backpack to his first day of Kindergarten.

2 comments:
I'm so glad they found the bunny!!! I was just wondering about how things ended up with the lost bunny. -Adrienne
I'm glad they found it, too! It's so cute how he loves it so much! :)
Post a Comment