Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Awesome Afton

With her budding verbal skills, Eliza struggles a bit with the "f" in Afton. Frequently when Eliza says her name it sounds like "awesome". Which, truth be told, Afton really is awesome in all her sweet baby ways. And since she in on the verge of being a month old(!) (and may I ask, where does all that time go??) I thought I would post a few recent photos. Enjoy.

Afton in a wide-awake moment.

A glimpse of her smile.

Afton has been flashing us beautiful smiles since around a week (or ten days) old. She is a very responsive smiler. It's hard to capture babies smiles though. Poor thing, she has to deal with a lot of hand-me-downs and by the fourth child I'm not too concerned if she is in pink. But I do love gluing bows to her head.

Contemplating a Conference talk (see in back ground). I would love to know her thoughts!

Doing her baby push-ups.

Who's that cute baby in the mirror?

This is something I love to see her do. Enjoy looking at herself in the mirror. Since acquiring a real dresser and mirror we took advantage of turning it into a changing station. And she loves it! I wish I had this with my other kids.

No comments: