This is Afton.
I mean, really, this picture just captures her.
She exudes happiness and joy.
In her eyes.
In her smile.
In her face.
Her whole body.
It just pours out of her.
I mean, really, this picture just captures her.
She exudes happiness and joy.
In her eyes.
In her smile.
In her face.
Her whole body.
It just pours out of her.
She is only 5 weeks old and I can't wait to get to know her.
In the same breath, I feel like I already know her. How do I explain that? I feel like I recognize her. And I am reminded that she is as beautiful and lovely and joyful as I see her now. (Minus that horrible infant acne!)
I'm overwhelmed with the privilege of being her mother.
I'm overwhelmed with the privilege of being her mother.
And I am joyfully, excited with the opportunity I have, of being her mother.

1 comment:
This is a beautiful post. And what a beautiful picture of Afton!
I'm so behind on reading anyone's blog, so it's fun to be catching up on all your great posts!
Love,
Lisa
Post a Comment